The Balam Back Ökoleder Strap
The BALAM is a truly innovative strap and is the answer for any player looking for serious neck pain relief.
Pronounced BAH-LAM, the Korean word for 'Wind'
The BALAM is a truly innovative strap and is the answer for any player looking for serious neck pain relief. An alternative to traditional harnesses, the design does not contact the neck at all, and places pressure solely on the shoulders. Beautifully handmade in Korea, the strap features premium full grain leather straps with antiqued cast brass fixtures.
Incredibly adjustable for all body types and can be used for soprano, alto, tenor and baritone. Strap includes velvet travel bag, and can be stored in most saxophone bells.
The story behind the Balam (Korean for 'wind') Back Strap is a simple one; we as saxophone players know that traditional neck straps are bad for our posture and constrict our air flow, yet many of us choose not to wear a harness or similar device because of the bulk or aesthetics. The Balam was created as the solution, quite simply it is a great looking strap with all of the benefits of a traditional harness in one package.
This is the most comfortable neck strap you will ever own.
- Hand made in Korea by Whimory using premium full grain leather and cast brass fixtures -
- Revolutionary internationally patented design -
- Significantly relieves playing fatigue by removing the weight of the horn from your neck completely -
- Infinitely adjustable in width and length for all body types and saxophones -
- Improves posture and spinal alignment by encouraging upright playing position -
- Stores in the bell with included velvet pouch -